The Standalone mode editor supports MIDI Learn, which allows you to turn physical knobs on your instrument and map them straight to Wave.
- Make sure you're in the Standalone Mode Editor.
- Add a function (Tilt, Pan, Roll, Vibrato, Tap or Click) in Softwave you want to use with your instrument.
- Navigate to the 'MIDI' icon in the bottom right corner of the function.
- Select 'Learn'.
- Move a knob on your instrument. The parameter should register.
- Repeat for other functions.
When you make changes in the Standalone mode editor, the changes are saved immediately to Wave. The preset configuration is exactly the same as in the main view, the only difference being that the main view presets do not get saved to Wave.