Softwave supports routing Wave's MIDI input to a specified MIDI output. This can come in handy when setting up presets for hardware synths or effects.
- In Softwave go to Menu → Audio/MIDI Settings...
- Press the button that reads Bluetooth MIDI
- Make sure both Wave and the WIDI Master are connected.
- In Softwave's Audio/MIDI Settings window, select Wave and WIDI Master as Active MIDI Input
- Also select WIDI Master as an output.
- Exit the window. Your changes save automatically.
If WIDI Master does not show up in your computer:
- Make sure your instrument is turned on
- No other device is connected to WIDI Master