You find Softwave's menu in the top left corner of your screen.
- Mute and unmute audio input.
- Select the preferred audio output.
- Select an input device.
- Change the Sample Rate.
- Change the Audio buffer Size.
- Select active MIDI inputs.
- Test if the sound is working properly.
You need to scan for the plugins on your computer for Softwave to know which plugins are available. You can scan for VST3 and AU plugins.
You can use Undo and Redo to undo or redo your last actions.
You can also use cmd+z / cmd+shift+z (Mac) or ctrl+z / ctrl+shift+z (Windows) for the same results.
Saves the preset bank you're working within.
Create a blank preset bank.
Load the original Preset Bank that Softwave came with.