Follow this step by step guide to update the firmware on your Wavefront.
- Power down your rack.
- Hold down the button on Wavefront and power the rack on again.
- Wavefront's LED should be flashing rapidly. Wavefront is now in "update mode".
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your computer and that you have the latest version of Softwave (Learn about Softwave here).
- Start Softwave, it should automatically detect Wavefront and prompt for an update.
- After the update is complete, Wavefront will restart and the LED will start be fading in and out slowly again.
- Now you can connect your Bluetooth MIDI device to Wavefront.