Skip to main content
- To make sure Wave works with Reason, navigate to Reason → Preferences → Control Surfaces. Look under "Easy MIDI Inputs" and make sure you can see Wave and it is enabled.
- In Softwave solo the function you want to map. Make sure your function has a dedicated CC number or Note.
- To map the function within Reason right click on the parameter you want to map and select "Edit Remote Override Mapping...".
- Make sure Wave is chosen as the Control Surface and check "Learn from control surface input".
- Depending on which of Wave's functions you are mapping, move, tap or click on Wave to make the link.
- Now De-Solo the function in Softwave. The function should be mapped to Reason.
- Repeat for other functions.