Skip to main content
- To make sure Wave works with Cakewalk, navigate to Edit -> Preferences -> MIDI -> Devices. Make sure Wave is checked under MIDI input.
- In Softwave solo the function you want to map. Make sure your function has a dedicated CC number or Note (→ see Functions).
- In Cakewalk right click the parameter you want to control and navigate to Remote control -> Click "Learn". Select "Ok".
- Depending on which of Wave's functions you are mapping, move, tap or click on Wave to make the link.
- Now De-Solo the function in Softwave. The function should be mapped to Cakewalk.
- Repeat for other functions.